Software Support / Administration
PBSA is an Australian owned software company that specialises in Point of Sale and Inventory Systems. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is self-motivated, has an eye for detail and who likes helping people to join our team in a software support and administration role.
About the role
- Software support: involves assisting current and new clients with software support questions, installation and setup. This role will involve learning our software product and communicating with customers.
- Software testing: involves testing new functionality added by the development team and lodging any related tickets.
- Administration: Various tasks including the management of software renewals, support invoices and data entry.
- Full-time or part time position located in Ballarat.
To be successful in this role you must have the following
- Good computer literacy skills and a love for IT
- Good attention to detail which is critical for both software testing and administration
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution focused
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Excellent presentation and friendly manner
- Experience with MYOB, not essential but an advantage
- Experience or qualifications in IT, not essential but an advantage
How to apply
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in this role, please apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application period closes on Sunday, 20th March 2016