Point of Sale and Business Management solutions
PBSA POS provides a simple to use integrated Point of Sale and Business Management system for the retail and wholesale sectors
14 years experience in retail and wholesale systems
Industry focused features developed through direct industry involvement
100% Australian based and developed
PBSA POS is focused on simplicity and ease of use while providing business owners with the ability to choose the modules they need.
Take our product tour via modules or industry solutions to find out why 1000’s of users every week rely on PBSA POS. Product Tour
PBSA POS - Your POS software and POS System provider
PBSA POS is a powerful modular point of sale solution that provides new and existing businesses with the tools they require for growth.
The core POS software modules include - sales, stock control, customer loyalty, product management, margin management and reporting.
The focus of the software is to provide the user with the tools they need to grow their business. Imagine where your business could go if you could efficiently manage your sales process, your stock levels, your ecommerce web store and your marketing with just the one POS system.
What about a POS system that grows with you as you grow
The PBSA POS modular system ensures that as you grow the POS software can grow with you.
- Support for multiple stores with the POS interstore module that connects your stores live to one another
- Advanced Inventory Software module that provides you with the warehouse management software tools for when you grow and need one of more warehouses
- Industry specific features developed through direct involvement with specific businesses types
- Fully integrated online store that is not a limited off the shelf system, but can be custom written to your exact requirements as you grow
Your business and your future deserves a great POS software solution and PBSA POS is passionate about our customers businesses and we get a kick out of providing the tools for growth.
POS software technology
The PBSA POS system is developed in the latest .Net technology and utilises the powerful MS SQL database for data storage. The deployment approach is focused on the needs of the client, cost efficiency and data protection with options of local install and cloud. This provides the customer with the power to choose how they want to manage and protect their systems and data.
The PBSA POS team has a continued focus on improving the POS software through customer feedback including frquent onsite sessions with clients in specific industries to further understand their workflow and requirements. It is this commitment to listen, observe and learn that provides ous POS system with so many features that assists businesses to grow.
Key POS features and keys for growth are:
- A professional strategic web store that is constantly updated, simple to manage
,delivers sales and fully integrates with your point of sale software
- Efficient order and dispatch processes
- Offering the right products at the right price - product and margin management
- Great customer service and management of customer communication
- Customer loyalty and targeted marketing using your point of sale data
- Latest technology - securing the future
- Incredible value for money
For the serious sales organisation
- Full sales lead management system (CRM)
- Advanced customer profiling and more
- Marketing tools including email,fax and SMS campaign generator
- Again all at an incredible price when compared to other advanced stock control and point of sale systems
For the serious wholesaler - Warehouse management software
- Multiple stock locations and bin/shelves per location
- Unlimited pricing levels, contract pricing and more
- Powerful dispatch and ordering picking functions
- Efficient location transfer processes to move stock around your warehouse
- PDA scanner with support for sales orders, purchase orders, incoming goods and stock take
- All at an incredible price compared to other advanced stock control and point of sale systems
POS Software for franchises or multi store operations
- Centralised master point of sale product management
- Aggregate reporting from each franchisees point of sale
- Web store reportnig so both the franchisee and franchisor can see how they are performing
- For more details see our franchise point of sale